This international multi-conference brings together academic and industry professionals to discuss pressing topics in construction research and practice. Exhibiting is one of the best ways to brand your organization as a thought leader, promote and grow your business and to highlight your commitment to advancing the offsite construction sector. As an exhibitor, you will be able to:
- Gain valuable exposure for your company, product, or service.
- Increase awareness, brand your business, boost your credibility, develop leads, broaden your network, and increase sales.
- Get listed on our website and advertised in the conference program for maximum marketing power.
- Along with the booth, receive 2 standard delegate registrations with full access to the conference program.
We invite you to enhance your brand awareness and forge new collaborations with industry leaders at the 2019 MOC Summit in stunning Banff, Alberta. Space is limited, so secure your booth now!
What’s included in my Booth Package?
Exhibitors who reserve their booth space early take advantage of additional benefits, including earlier booth placement and extended marketing.
The standard booth package includes:
- 8 ft x 10 ft booth space
- Two standard delegate registrations
- One draped table and two side chairs
- Back drape and side drapes between exhibits
- Power (750 watt) and wireless Internet access *
- Your company’s listing on our website, brochures, etc.
* For inquiries on power, Internet, & AV, please contact: Yasmine Al-Hussein at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price per one exhibit booth: CAD $ 2,500 + 5% GST
- Booths are assigned on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis
- Exhibit booths will be located at: Van Horne C, Conference Centre, Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Banff, AB
- The shipping address is: 405 Spray Avenue, Banff, AB, Canada, T1L 1J4
- Move in: Tuesday May 21, 2019 (12:00 PM)
- Move out: Thursday May 23, 2019 (5:00 PM)
- The booth layout is subject to change without prior notice
Terms and Conditions
All payments must be made in Canadian dollars (CAD) and must be received prior to the conference. Exhibitors with outstanding payments will be asked for payment on-site, proof of payment or a guarantee by credit card. If one of these cannot be supplied, the exhibitor will be refused permission to attend the conference. The online registration website is a secure website. Major credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy
In the event of cancellation, written notification should be sent by email at email@example.com or please contact us using this form.
- Before February 28, 2019: Full refund, excluding administration fee of CAD 100
- From March 01 to March 31, 2019: 50% refund
- After March 31, 2019 or if the participant fails to attend: No refund
All refunds will be processed and issued within 30 days after the conference.
If you are unable to attend the Conference, you are welcome to send a colleague in your place. Please advise us of the change by May 17, 2019.