Paper submissions are now closed.
- Presentations must be delivered in English.
- Each presentation is to be 15 minutes long, followed by 5 minutes for Q&A and speaker transition.
- Each presenter is asked to be mindful of time. The session chair will also be monitoring the time and will facilitate the Q&A time. Presentations going over the allotted time will reduce the opportunity for questions and discussion.
- Equipment available will be a PC, a projector and a microphone (in applicable rooms). The PC will be equipped to accommodate the use of audio and visual clips.
- Presenters are required to bring their presentation on a USB stick to load it onto the PC in the presentation room prior to the beginning of the assigned session. Please familiarize yourself with equipment and procedures during the break before the beginning of the session.
- Multimedia sound or video files MUST be embedded in the presentation file.
- The recommended file type to be used for presentations is PowerPoint or Portable Document Format (PDF).
- The standard format of the projectors in the conference rooms will be 16:9 (4:3 is possible)
- Presenters are required to report to the session chair 15 minutes before the start of the session.
- All presenters will be introduced to the audience by the session chair.
How to Submit
All submissions for papers must be submitted through EasyChair, an online conference management system. You will need to log on to your EasyChair account in order to submit your paper.
Non-paper Presentation Option
Please submit your presentation title and abstract to email@example.com for review.
All submitted abstracts and papers will be peer-reviewed. Each abstract will be reviewed with respect to the stated topic under which it was submitted in order to ascertain the following:
- Whether the subject matter is relevant and suitable;
- Whether the instructions and presentation format requirements were followed; and
- The overall quality of the paper.
Criteria for evaluating the quality of papers include originality of ideas, conciseness of the presented methods and results, clarity of theoretical and/or applied implications, and quality of writing. All submitters are bound by copyright rules and distribution of material law.
Terms and Conditions
- Papers can be submitted in English ONLY and must NOT exceed 8 pages.
- All paper submissions MUST be uploaded in EasyChair. Papers submitted by fax, email, or mail will NOT be accepted.
- The abstract should clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- In submitting a full paper, the corresponding author agrees to provide a peer-review for at least one other submitted paper.
- For those papers accepted for publication and inclusion in the conference proceedings, submission of the final camera-ready manuscript constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to attend the conference and present their paper. One of the authors MUST be designated as the presenting author and must register for the conference. Presenting authors attending the conference will be responsible for the cost of their transportation, accommodation, and conference fees.
- All correspondence will be sent to the e-mail address of the corresponding author(s). It is the responsibility of the corresponding author(s) to distribute the information to any co-authors.
- All submitted papers must strictly adhere to the style and guidelines as outlined in the Paper Template and should be submitted electronically in both PDF and MS Word file formats via the EasyChair website.
- Presentations of papers accepted for inclusion in the conference program will be limited to a maximum of 15 minutes in length with an additional 5 minutes allowed for Q&A.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
Authors are required to submit a Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. This form can be uploaded to EasyChair after you receive confirmation that your paper has been accepted.
Participation / Registration
By submitting an abstract to the MOC Summit, abstract authors are agreeing that at least one author will be able to present on the date and at the time assigned by the organizing committee in order to secure inclusion in the Summit program and published proceedings. Please note that all contributors on submitted abstracts planning to attend the MOC Summit (including presenters) are required to complete the online registration and pay the registration fee by March 22, 2019. Abstracts for which at least one author/presenter is not registered by March 22, 2019 will automatically be withdrawn from the program.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
If no author or co-author is able to attend the MOC Summit to present in person, the paper must be withdrawn in advance (by March 22, 2019) so that an alternate paper may be substituted. Please note that there will be a cancellation penalty for paper withdrawals after March 22, 2019 (50% of registration fee).
If you have any questions regarding the submission process, please contact us using this form.