Deadline for abstract submission is October 31, 2018.
How to Submit
All submissions for abstracts and papers must be submitted through EasyChair, an online conference management system. You will need to create an EasyChair account in order to submit your abstract.
All submitted abstracts and papers will be blind peer-reviewed. Each abstract will be reviewed with respect to the stated topic under which it was submitted in order to ascertain the following:
- Whether the subject matter is relevant and suitable;
- Whether the instructions and presentation format requirements were followed; and
- The overall quality of the abstract.
Criteria for evaluating the quality of abstracts include originality of ideas, conciseness of the presented methods and results, clarity of theoretical and/or applied implications, and quality of writing. All submitters are bound by copyright rules and distribution of material law.
Terms and Conditions
- Abstract can be submitted in English ONLY and must NOT exceed 300 words.
- All abstract submissions MUST be made online by copying and pasting the abstract into the text box provided in EasyChair. Abstracts submitted by fax, email, or mail will NOT be accepted.
- The abstract should clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- In submitting a full paper, the corresponding author agrees to provide a blind peer-review for at least one other submitted paper.
- For those papers accepted for publication and inclusion in the conference proceedings, submission of the final camera-ready manuscript constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to attend the conference and present their paper. One of the authors MUST be designated as the presenting author and must register for the conference. Presenting authors attending the conference will be responsible for the cost of their transportation, accommodation, and conference fees.
- All correspondence will be sent to the e-mail address of the corresponding author(s). It is the responsibility of the corresponding author(s) to distribute the information to any co-authors.
- All submitted papers must strictly adhere to the style and guidelines as outlined in the Paper Template and should be submitted electronically in both PDF and MS Word file formats via the EasyChair website.
- Presentations of papers accepted for inclusion in the conference program will be limited to a maximum of 15 minutes in length with an additional 5 minutes allowed for Q&A.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
Authors are required to submit a Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. This form can be uploaded to EasyChair after you receive confirmation that your paper has been accepted.
Participation / Registration
By submitting an abstract to the MOC Summit, abstract authors are agreeing that at least one author will be able to present on the date and at the time assigned by the organizing committee in order to secure inclusion in the Summit program and published proceedings. Please note that all contributors on submitted abstracts planning to attend the MOC Summit (including presenters) are required to complete the online registration and pay the registration fee by March 15, 2019. Abstracts for which at least one author/presenter is not registered by March 15, 2019 will automatically be withdrawn from the program.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
If no author or co-author is able to attend the MOC Summit to present in person, the paper must be withdrawn in advance (by March 15, 2019) so that an alternate paper may be substituted. Please note that there will be a cancellation penalty for paper withdrawals after March 15, 2019 (50% of registration fee).
If you have any questions regarding the submission process, please contact us using this form.